未思国际教育 2021-03-05 13:35:23 作者:SystemMaster
Some say that people should make others (important/ influential people or potential employers) know about their strengths and accomplishments, otherwise they will not have successful life. What is your opinion on this statement?
Nowadays many job interviewers and employers are looking for various additional sources of information to better understand a job applicant. Which is the best way for the employers to better know the situation of a job applicant?
1.Contacting previous employers the job applicant worked for and asking for further information
2.Checking the job applicant's profile on social platforms (such as social networking websites and social media)
3.Letting the job applicant work for the company for a short period of time(1-month) and then decide whether to hire him permanently
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We should never be impolite to others.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good leaders admit they are wrong once they make mistakes.
3. Sometimes people wish to be more confident.
For example, they may want to express their opinions more frequently in meetings at work, or they may want to contribute more to class discussions at school. Which ONE of the following actions do you think would best help to Increase confidence in these types of work or school situations? Why?
-Spending more time preparing for class discussions at school or meetings at work
-Learning about and practicing techniques to help you become more confident
-Finding a more experienced person who can give advice about how to handle these situations
4. Which one of the following three ways do you think is the best for teachers to make their students more interested in class?
- Using modern technology to teach
- Letting them do more group projects
- Telling them what they learn in class can benefit them in the future
5. Some people think that younger children should be taken care of by the older children in a family, while others believe that younger children should be taken care of by their parents or other adults in the family. What is your opinion and why?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Requiring students to have class discussions is a waste of time.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how well their students' perform.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Primary school students (aged 5-10) should do no more than 30 minutes of homework every night because they already get enough instructions in regular classes at school.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Schools should do a better job in educating students how to eat healthfully instead of taking it as the responsibility of their parents alone.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teaching is harder today than it was in the past.